This Church, with Christ as her Head, shall follow Biblical principles to establish the New Testament Church, to lead people to Christ, to build up believers and to unite members in order to fulfill the commission from Jesus Christ.
Statement of Faith
We believe that the entire Holy Bible, consisting of the Old and the New Testaments, is the inspired and infallible Word of God, and it is the final authority for Christian faith and life. The following summarizes the basic elements of our Christian beliefs. We believe:
- In the one true and living God, eternally existing in three distinct persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; that God is the creator and sustainer of the universe and all living things.
- That Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary; that in Him perfect humanity and deity are found in one person; that He is the mediator between God and man; that He was crucificed on the cross for the sins of all mankind and His blood was shed to fulfill the requirements of God's Law; that He was bodily raised from the dead, ascended to Heaven; that in the last day, Christ will come again in person to the earth as He has promised, to judge the living and the dead; that there will be a bodily resurrection of the dead, with the believers inheriting eternal life, and the non-believers eternal damnation;
- That the Holy Spirit convicts men of their sins, leads them into salvation in Christ, transforms their lives and continue to guide, teach, help and comfort them as their Counsellor;
- That since the first man Adam sinned, all mankind sinned against God and came short of the glory of God, and need to repent of their sins and believe in Jesus Christ or will suffer the eternal punishment of hell; and
- That salvation of mankind depends solely on the finished work of Jesus Christ once and for all as the atonement for the sins of men; that those who confess Jesus Christ as their Lord, and believe that God raised Him from the dead, shall be saved forever.